You have the right to revoke our purchase contract with you within fourteen days (14 days) without giving a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, see signature and time of delivery, shipment tracking.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (Fish-Tackle.eu | Solar-Enterprises | attn. Marco Solar, Weststraat 15, 8420 De Haan, België, email@example.com, phone: +32 / (0) 477 - 871 600) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation as soon as possible (by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period of 14 days after delivery has expired. Compliance with the valid return conditions is a basic requirement for revocation.
The official right of withdrawal is only available to our private customers to the full extent. On all B2B orders the EU business rules are applicable and binding.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel from this contract, we will have to repay what we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have) immediately and at the latest within 30 days from the day on which we received the return of the goods via your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us Solar-Enterprises Retour | PALADIN (Alte Ziegelei 24, 51588 Nümbrecht-Elsenroth, Deutschland), immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded. Especially live bait.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the provision of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services in connection with shares, with shares in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of § 1 Paragraph 4 of the Capital Investment Code and with other tradable securities, currencies, derivatives or money market instruments.
Model cancellation form